The bricketing RUF Lignum press for a tree
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Productivity450 kg/h
The German bricketing press of RUF Lignum is intended for production of fuel briquettes of RUF from waste of wood and biomass.
The principle of action of briquetting press of RUF is based on cold, 2-fold hydraulic pressing of a certain portion of material, humidity of 0 ÷ 14% without addition of binding substances.
RUF Lignum is ideally suited for small productions.
- Press productivity: to 450 briquettes an hour
- Color touch panel
- German hydraulics of Parker
- Siemens processor of the last generation
- A warehouse of spare parts in St. Petersburg
- Three-level system of a filtration of oil
- Wide range of settings
- High durability of a design
- Fuel briquettes of RUF conform to the DIN 51731 standard
Benefit and advantages:
- Are intended for work in the automatic mode 24/7
- Are easily integrated into the existing production lines
- Compact design
- Fast installation
- Reliability and durability
- Low electricity consumption
- Simple and cheap service
The payback period of the equipment is less than a year. The German quality is checked for years and in hundreds of happy clients.