- BrandTransport X
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
The chromatograph gas for test of transformer Transport X oils
The Kelman Transport X chromatograph is a portable analyzer of the dissolved gases in transformer oil. The device allows to obtain exact and reliable data including in field conditions.
Extensive tests in laboratories and on real objects confirm high precision of results of the Transport chromatograph despite its compact sizes worldwide. The device minimizes risk of transfer of impurity between consecutive measurements, provides a possibility of transition from the analysis of tests with high concentration of gases to tests with low concentration without "pollution" of results.
The Transport X chromatograph is used to control of a condition of power transformers at the enterprises working in the sphere of power industry.
- Possibility of application in field conditions
- Lack of expendables
- Receiving results on the place
- Provides high precision of results
- Allows to cool tests of hot oil for acceleration of measurements
- Small weight is 10 kg
- Algorithms of diagnostics on the basis of Rogers's methods, Duval and IEEE C57.104 are realized. There are programmed precautionary and emergency installations for all gases.