- Country of manufacture-
The chromatograph gas for test of transformer Myrkos oils
Myrkos is a gas chromatograph for the analysis, control and tests of transformer oil and the dissolved gases.
The portable gas Myrkos chromatograph is presented in two executions - field and laboratory.
The field set - is created for diagnostics of the equipment directly on object. The device allows to receive the accuracy of laboratory measurements directly on substation. Time of autonomous work for carrier gas - 42 hours, time of autonomous work from one rechargeable battery of 7 hours.
The laboratory set of Myrkos is optimized for the big capacity of samples of transformer oil in vitro. The desktop set of the portable gas Myrkos chromatograph in combination with the automatic device for preparation of tests of oil allows to increase productivity considerably.
The Myrkos chromatograph is used as in laboratory, and field conditions for determination of the isolating properties of transformer oils.
- The strengthened bag design for carrying of the device in a full complete set
- 7 hours of wireless work in the autonomous mode
- The lithium-ion accumulator with the indicator of a condition of a charge
- Tiny portable controller ready for operation
- Replaceable cylinder with gas carrier for refilling
- The cylinder container with gas carrier increased by 40%
- Built-in port of extraction of O2-N2 gases