- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight120 g
- Profile53х53х33 mm
- Type of power supplyUSB 2.0
- Type of matrixCMOS
The color VideoZavr VZ-CC50S digital camera complete with ON CatalogTechnical characteristics of a chamber:
- TWAIN, record of video
- Chamber type: Color (RGB)
- Matrix type: CCD (CCD) 2/3"
- Development: Progressive
- Permission: 2448x2048, 5,0mr
- Depth tsveta:36 bit
- Frames per second: 9 fps, 1224 x 1024 (binning 2х2) 18 fps, 612 x 512 (binning 4х4) 36 fps 612 x 512 (binning 4х4) 36 fps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Matrix model: Sony ICX655
- Size of pixel, micron.: 3,45х3,45
- Size of a chamber, mm.: 53х53х33
- Mass of a chamber, gr.: 120
- Guarantee, month: 18
- Ratio S/SH: 52 dB
- Dynamic range: 61dB
- Sensitivity 0,25lk * (0,015lk **)
The 5-megapixel VZ-CC50S digital camera is ideally suited for the image with high resolution, providing the dynamic range of 32 bits and high sensitivity. Speed of shooting can be increased when using a binning (2х2,4х4) and the partial modes of reading.
This chamber perfectly is suitable for problems of cytology and histology, providing an exact color rendition of special colourings.
High resolution of a matrix gives ideal specification, not only separately taken preparation site, but also all preparation removed on small increase.
Also the chamber can be used in polarizing and temnopolny microscopy.
* (threshold sensitivity) - illumination on object at parameters: a light source – a galogenovy lamp 3200K, without cut-off IK filter, a relative opening of a lens 1:1,4, time of an exposition of 111 ms, strengthening coefficient 0 dB, relation S/SH 20 dB. ** (extreme sensitivity) - illumination on object at parameters: a light source – a galogenovy lamp 3200K, without cut-off IK filter, a relative opening of a lens 1:1,4, time of an exposition of 111 ms, strengthening coefficient 20 dB, relation S/SH 1db.ch/@ and 0,25lk * (0,015lk **) the color version