The device of protection of the pipeline against influence of the induced alternating current (UZT) of TU 3435-005-93719333-2010
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Protective functionsWater-resistant
The high - voltage power line (power line) exerts dangerous impact on the steel pipeline passing near it:
- at parallel following of the pipeline and the power line;
- in places of crossing of the pipeline and the power line;
- in places of rapprochements and removals of pipelines and the power line.
Dangerous influence of the power line on the pipeline is expressed in the following:
1. The power line creates the variation electromagnetic field which exerts impact on the underground pipeline. Result of this interaction — induction which leads to emergence in the pipeline of the longitudinal electromotive force (EMF) that in turn can bring to:
- to threat to security of personnel;
- to emergence of electrolytic corrosion from alternating current;
- to damage of the electric devices connected with the pipeline.
2. In case of break or damage of the power line the pipeline can appear directly energized in several thousands of volts.
3. Support of the power line are potentially dangerous in the conditions of emergence of the atmospheric retension (lightning discharges) that demands use of the corresponding devices of protection of the pipeline (lighting protection).
The DEVICE of PROTECTION of the PIPELINE AGAINST INFLUENCE of the INDUCED ALTERNATING CURRENT is used to decrease in influence of high - voltage power lines.
The Device of Protection of the Pipeline (DPP) is an element of system of electrochemical protection (ECP) of pipelines against corrosion and possesses the following functions:
- takes away from the pipeline through grounding the alternating current induced by a high - voltage power line;
- unlike standard grounding of the pipeline prevents leakage of protective capacity of ECP;
- allows to measure the taken - away alternating current via the transformer which is built in UZT;
- it is equipped with the structure of lighting protection according to GOST P 51992 - 2002.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DESIGN
The UZT device structurally consists of a rack, the block of assignment of alternating current, the terminal terminal and the grounding device.
The rack upon the demand of the customer can be made of polyvinylchloride (PVC) or metal and is equipped with the anchor device interfering free withdrawal of UZT from soil.
The block of assignment of alternating current represents an electric case in which the following devices are placed:
- the condenser block intended for assignment of alternating current on the grounding device;
- the device of protection against the atmospheric retension (lighting protection) — a gas iskrorazryadnik;
- the transformer for measurement of the taken - away alternating current with coefficient of transformation 100: 1;
- the frequency filter (in standard execution with a frequency of 1100 Hz), for prevention of leakage of alternating current of the fixed frequency when using on the pipeline of the electrometric equipment.
The grounding device can consist of horizontal grounding conductors, vertical grounding conductors or their combination. Horizontal and vertical grounding conductors represent the sections connected among themselves from stainless or galvanized steel. The quantity of grounding conductors, and also number of sections in each of them is defined by the project on the pipeline system.
By the additional order of UZT are made with a possibility of withdrawal of the induced direct current. At the same time the maximum and minimum limits of admissible constant tension on the pipeline are set.