- Country of manufactureRussia
It is intended for perforation of oil and gas wells.
Features and advantages
·creates perforation channels without shock impact on elements of fastening of wells;
· creates openings of big diameter with a pure edge;
· possesses high selectivity when opening thin-layer layers;
· provides effective opening of low-power layers.
Unlike perforators of the PS-112 series allows to raise
efficiency of secondary opening by drilling:
· layers with the worsened filtrational properties;
· productive objects with a kolmatirovanny zone of priskvazhinny part of layer;
· zones with an excentric arrangement of pipes, cavernous sites of a trunk, the inclined directed wells, sites subject to keyseating.
|Maximum working pressure, MPa||80|
|Maximum operating temperature in a well, °C||120|
|Maximum number of drillings for descent||to 15|
|Sizes of the tool, mm:
20 / 120
|Supply voltage, In||380|
|Power consumption, кВ×А||no more than 3,2|
|Leading dimensions of the down-hole logging instrument, mm:
- down-hole logging instrument
- deliverable set
The PGSP perforator can be used in the wells drilled by a chisel with a diameter of 190-215,9 mm and surrounded with pipes with a diameter of 146-168 mm is expected operation with logging laboratory and the elevator equipped with the three-conductor cable up to 4200 m long or seven-vein up to 5400 m long.