- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lockElectromechanical
- Type of mountingMortise
Products: The electromechanical lock for plastic doors and the ShERIF - 5 windows
- Extremely simple installation
- Is established about the handle that excludes a perekashivaniye of a plastic door at operation
- Is suitable for the majority of the plastic doors manufactured in Russia
- Normally open execution (it is open without tension, it is closed energized)
The electromechanical ShERIF - 5 lock is intended for locking of oar plastic doors and windows, with a possibility of their remote opening by means of controllers of control and management systems for access, audio - and video on - door speakerphones, code panels.
The lock can be put on external doors provided that in winter season the most part of time is in the closed state (supply voltage is given).
The lock is normally open, i. e. is abroach in the absence of supply voltage and in closed - when giving supply voltage. Such execution of the lock allows to leave freely the room at shutdown of the control system of access (for example, at the fire).
The part of the lock established in a profile is executed a cylindrical form that considerably simplifies its installation - to drill an opening enough and to insert into it the lock. It allows to minimize joiner's works. The external case of the lock and a reciprocal level are executed a special standard form and are suitable for the majority of the plastic profiles manufactured in Russia.
Principle of operation of the lock:
The mechanism of the lock contains two devices: the clamp and the lock of a roller of a crossbar which are carrying out deduction and locking of a door. When closing a door, having overcome effort of a clamp, the roller is included into the canal of the lock and after giving of supply voltage is blocked by the lock.
The design of the lock and a roller does not allow to open a door by door cloth "otzhatiya". At removal of tension the lock releases a roller, and for opening of a door it is necessary to overcome effort of a clamp.
- Supply voltage: DC 10 - 14 V
- The consumed current (at 12B DC): 200 ma
- Range of working temperatures: - 40 …. + 30 0C
- Case material: the galvanized steel painted by polyester powder enamel
- Material of a reciprocal level: stainless steel
The manufacturer provides a guarantee for the controller within 12 months from the date of sale, but no more than 18 months from date of acceptance of Quality Department of the producer. The guarantee extends at observance by the buyer of service regulations and installation.
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories