- Type of geotextileNonwoven
- Density100-550 g/m²
Thermally processed, thermostrengthened geotextiles are divided into two groups of materials:
1. The nonwoven thermofastened geotextiles are made from polypropylene fiber with the subsequent thermofastening, for obtaining high strength characteristics at a small thickness.
2. The geotextiles thermofixed or thermostrengthened igloprobivny are made from polypropylene fiber. Ready cloths subject to heat treatment - melt off, as a result of fiber of cloths of geotextiles is strongly fastened between itself, strengthening strength characteristics on a gap.
The main use of the thermofastened geotextiles and the thermofixed geotextiles: DIVISION, STRENGTHENING, FILTRATION. Are applied where there are big loads of geotextiles: reinforcing of slopes, strengthening of coast of reservoirs, base works. The thermostrengthened geotextiles at a smaller thickness (in relation to not thermostrengthened nonwoven geotextiles) are stronger at the identical density.
Properties thermostrengthened by geotekstily
have fine water penetration and are very strong.
are elastic, possess excellent physical characteristics, to a gap about 50% in any directions can stretch and vyderzhivyut at operation big loadings, thanks to uniformity and durability of structure of polypropylene fibers.
have the high resilience to physical damages, keeping at the same time filtrational qualities.
are frost-resistant and resistant to water influence - does not decay and does not decay;
are not subject to influence of a mold and fungus and harmful insects;
also inertena to influence of acids and alkalis are corrosion-resistant;
do not allow germination through themselves roots of plants.
1. The thermofastened and thermofixed geotextiles for reinforcing at dispersion of a bituminous emulsion - as the reinforcing cloth at installation of a waterproofing from the bituminous emulsion which is put with a dispersion method. The geotextiles give durabilities and protect from mechanical damages a layer of a waterproofing and safety of the size of this layer at compression and expansion, at fluctuations of temperatures. At installation temperature of a bituminous emulsion should not be more than 140 degrees of Page.
2. The thermofastened and thermofixed geotextiles for protection of waterproofing membranes. Waterproofing membranes with use of the thermofastened geotextiles are strongly protected from mechanical damages. The material laid from 2 parties of waterproofing membranes protects them. Use of geotextiles does possible use of cheaper and light waterproofing materials for creation of membranes.
3. The thermofastened and thermofixed geotextiles as a layer in inversion roofs.
The geotextiles are mounted as a dividing layer between a layer of a prigruzka and thermal insulation, without allowing small particles to litter intertiled cracks of a heat-insulation layer, redistributing loads of a membrane. So the highly reliable design of a roof turns out.