The machine is of sample preparation, the GSO and SOPs used in atomic emission and X-ray spectral analysis of ferrous alloys CORUND - 300. ZGSP-00-00.000
- Cash on delivery,
- Invoice payment
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Terms of delivery according to Incoterms - EXW.
Type of packaging - a plywood box.
Terms and method of payment - D / P - Documents against Payment
The machine of sample preparation, GSO and SOPs for an express and precision machining (grinding) of samples and GSO SOP on the plane with a predetermined roughness. It is designed for use in laboratories, which use optical and X - ray emission spectrometers and spectrographs, including express - laboratory foundries for an express preparation process and the ladle from the smelting of ferrous alloys, selected in order to control the chemical composition of the melt and control the melting process technology ; for express CPL training samples and standard samples (CO) in the form of a cast or forged to calibrate the optical and X - ray emission spectrometers and spectrographs. As the processed materials can be used all marks ferrous metals and alloys.
The maximum size of the processed samples GSO SOP:
- The width (diameter) mm. 68
- Length, mm. 100
- The diameter of the grinding wheel in mm. 300
- circle Thickness, mm. 20
Type of abrasive wheel: complies
GOST 18895 - 97 Section 4
Machined surface roughness Ra (m) - 6,3 ÷ 3,2
The treatment time, sec. 10 ÷ 60
wheel rotation speed, rev / min 1340
- Voltage, - a single - phase, 220V 50 Hz
- Power consumption 800
Machine weight (excluding packaging), 43 kg
Overall dimensions (no more than) 330 mm 3 ' 3 5 3 ' 3 4 7
Extras can be supplied :
- A vacuum cleaner with a hose
- Diamond pencil for surface cleaning
- table podkatnye
- Holder thin samples
- Set of grinding wheels
We also produce the following products:
- Desktop spectrometers CCD spectrometers share "MSAII v5", emission spectrometer "MSAII v5 Hybrid"
- Mobile spectrometer Mobile spectrometer "Minilab SL"
- Gas analyzers in metals: Spectrometer "Titan H CO"
- Stationary spectrometers to PMT: Vacuum Spectrometer "DFS - 51 SL" Laboratory Spectrometer "MFS - 8 SL"
- Photoelectric tape: Photoelectron cassette to the spectrograph
- gas purification device: argon purification apparatus and other industrial gases "epishura - A CO"
- Sample preparation: The machine is "SPP - 30" for sample preparation, horizontal grinding machine "Emery - 300" with the abrasive wheel, machine "TS - 2" cutter to prepare samples of soft metals, molds
- Prepare electrodes: Grinder carbon electrodes "Graphite SL", "CP - 35" machine for grinding of metal electrodes
- Accessories: Electronics Upgrade Kit spectrometers
By purchasing the necessary equipment in our company, do not forget the accompanying materials and components for their further operation and modernization.