- Country of manufactureRussia
- Availability of CNCNo
Tool - grinding machines serve for sharpening of the metal - cutting tool, in this case circular saws.
In a woodworking circular saws are applied to an exact longitudinal and inclined pileniye of wood. By means of circular saws it is possible to carry out both a cut of massive wood and small rectilinear pro - saws.
In work it is necessary to apply saws, the corresponding appointment which are correctly prepared and have no mechanical damages. At non - compliance with necessary requirements of operation circular saws prematurely fail - because of what on a finished product defects with characteristic traces of prozheg are formed.
Some recommendations about the choice and operation of circular saws:
- Diameter of a circular saw has to be the smallest, but sufficient for performance of the required task. Such saws are steadier and give smaller spent on drink that he allows to increase coefficient of an exit of useful wood;
- Circular saws have to have internal mechanical tension. Otherwise such saws will have lateral beats and will be taken away. Presence of internal tension at circular saws is the major condition for their successful work;
- The quantity of teeths of circular saws is important for receiving high - quality material. Here it is necessary to be guided by the following rule: for a cut of thin materials it is necessary to use saws with a large number of teeths, and for thick - with smaller;
- Saws surely have to be sharp. Otherwise electricity consumption increases and quality of production worsens. Finally, saws overheat and fail.
- For providing a free wheeling teeths of a saw get divorced, and only the top third of tooth is unbent. On saws with hard - alloy napayka teeths do not part. Sharpening of tops of teeths at a longitudinal pileniye is carried out directly without inclination. Depending on breed of the sawn material the forward angle of sharpening has to be in limits 15 - 25 hail. , a back corner - 15 - 20 hail. Width of teeths has to be wider than thickness of the most saw disk on 0, 6 - 0, 8 mm.
- Using high - quality machines for sharpening of saws and observing necessary requirements of operation, you considerably will increase service life of circular saws and will be able to receive high - class production.
|Sort of current of a power line||variable three - phase
|Frequency of current, Hz||50|
|The used tension, In||380|
|Frequency of rotation, rpm||2850|
|Power, kW||0, 25|
|Preparation of the cutting tool, mm||200/1000
|Mass of the machine, kg||25
|Overall dimensions, mm, no more: