The milling machine for a stone Archimedes D70
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Availability of CNCThere is
The milling machine for a stone Archimedes of D70 is the milling and engraving machine which is carrying out processings of a stone and production of various products from a stone, such as monuments, bas-reliefs, sculptural compositions of different breeds (marble, granite, basalt, a dolerite, etc.).
The working zone of the machine Archimedes makes D70 700х1300х300 mm, it is the most demanded model for monuments from granite and marble as this working zone covers the most popular sizes of monuments.
The D70 machine carries out 3rd coordinate milling, carries out implementation of deep texts, ornaments and frames on a stone surface.
The machine Archimedes is used by D70 to production of various forms of monuments from different breeds of a stone, often make such monuments as angels, crosses, irregular shapes, to create images of Saints on stone surfaces, and also various elements of decorating of monuments.
During creation of the milling machine Archimedes D70 by specialists of the company of Mirtels introduced the decisions increasing quality of milling and reliability of machines:
The following belongs to number of such decisions prolonging a resource of machines of a series Archimedes and increasing reliability and comfort of their operation:
- Use of strong steel at the machine bed material choice. This constructive decision unlike decisions of the competitors using aluminum alloy for this purpose considerably increases rigidity of a design, allows to apply spindles of high power and prolongs a resource of the processing tool.
- The milling machine for processing of a stone Archimedes of D70 has gear and rack transfers on axes H and U (at competitors often of ShVP).
- The D70 machine is supplied with spindles of the increased power allowing increase in speed of processing of material to 24 thousand revolutions per minute. Growth of speed of processing expands a range of materials (in particular, metal alloys and solid rocks) which are possible for subjecting three-dimensional processing by means of the milling equipment realized by us.
Expendable material in the course of work is the mill which resource makes about 7 monuments (50kh100sm). At its rather cheap price cost of production of a monument turns out extremely low that does the milling machine for a stone extremely attractive.
It is possible to buy the milling machine for a stone Archimedes to D70 in our company and to get necessary advice at our machine specialists.