- Country of manufactureBelarus
The most favorable investment of money for storage of large volumes of grain is a construction and operation of metal silos. The right choice of model and volume of storage of grain in each silo leads to bystry payback and economy of money.
For design of a complex it is necessary to consider the following parameters:
- The volume of storage of all grain with the prospect of development of a complex within not less than 20 next years.
- Types of grain taking into account storage of one culture in a silo.
- One silo for the mixed types of cultures.
- Arrangement of silos in one row, two rows, a triangle or in a different way.
- Transportation of grain on a complex taking into account hashing, return and other purposes.
The choice of volume of a silo — the bigger volume of a silo, the is cheaper storage of each ton of grain.
Walls of a silo are made of corrugated galvanized steel by covering density zinc 450 gr/m ² and the narrowest wavelength with a wavelength of 65 mm in the world that gives additional stability of a design of a silo. On a roof of a silo high-strength steel is used. Tightness of connections is provided with a waterproof mastic component. At the request of the customer special roofs at which parameters on wind and snow loading change depending on a geographical location of an object are made.
The system of ventilation and control of temperature is an integral part of storage of grain. The special program allows in the automatic mode taking into account humidity of air and temperature to support necessary parameters for optimum storage of grain. Forcing of air happens through the punched flooring of the bottom of silos. On a roof connecting ventilating hatches with a grid for protection against birds are installed. The number of hatches depends on diameter, the volume of a silo and a type of the stored grain. Hatches are arranged in such a way that excludes hit of moisture in a silo. In addition exhaust fans can be installed.