- BrandДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- TypeSodium glass
- Appearance: white fine-crystalline powder without visible inclusions, presents itself liquid glass in the powder form with the following fiziko-chemical parameters:
- Silica modul from 1,8 to 3,4 according to requirements of the buyer;
- Dissolution speed at temperature of 20C0 within 10-15 min.;
- Mass fraction of one-and-a-half R2O3 oxides no more than 0,2%;
- Mass fraction of SiO2 silicon dioxide not less than 51%;
- Mass fraction of total base number in recalculation on Na2O not less than 20,5%;
- Mass fraction of total moisture no more than 15%;
- It is dissolved in water in proportions 1:1 (for dissolution of 1 kg of powder 1 liter of water undertakes);
- The product is packed into polypropylene bags on 15 kg and in μR (big-run) at the request of the consumer;
- It is convenient for transportation and storage, does not demand special tanks, does not freeze, at long-term storage it does not slyozhivatsya and does not lose the initial properties;
- It is transported by all means of transport that allows to carry out logistic calculations for advance of this product on internal and foreign markets.
It is applied:
- In the textile industry as bleaching agent for fabrics and yarn.
- In soap-producing, fatty, chemical industry, as the making component for receiving synthetic washing and cleaners.
- In the paint-and-varnish industry it is applied at production of water-glass enamels to facades, corrosion-resistant and fireproof coatings.
- In metallurgical for preparation of highly temperature glues for metal and production of casting molds.
- By production of stonewares, tiles, etc. products.
- When performing repair waterproofing work on oil and gas wells, for production of the combined silicate reagents of multipurpose action for preparation of boring solutions.
- In the construction industry it is applied at production of construction mixes, acid and persistent solutions and putties, fire-resistant and heat-resistant plastering, heat-insulating materials.
- In the paper industry when bleaching paper and to production of corrugated cardboard.
THE INSTRUCTION FOR USE OF SODIUM SILICATE OF THE HYDRATED POWDERY:
The sodium silicate hydrated powdery (further hydrosodium silicate or powder) is intended for receiving soda-ash liquid glass by its dissolution in water under natural conditions at the above-zero temperature of the environment.
Process of dissolution of hydrosodium silicate happens to allocation of heat, to make dissolution at constant mixing for prevention of formation of lumps of powder which prolong dissolution time.
Density of required liquid glass depends on concentration of powder which is specified in the table:
|Density has flown down, g/cm3||1.40||1.41||1.42||1.43||1.44||1.45||1.46||1.47||1.48||1.49||1.50|
|Concentration of powder in solution, % not less||48.3||49.1||50.0||50.8||51.7||52.5||53.2||54.2||55.0||55.8||56.6|
THE HYDRATED SODIUM SILICATES HAVE NUMBER OF ADVANTAGES:
- on their basis it is possible to produce the structures containing everything necessary components in the form of dry blend and ready to application after mixing with water, such structures on condition of the correct storage can have unlimited expiration date;
- the instant hydrated silicates are more economic when transporting; unlike liquid glasses the hydrated silicates can be operated in wide temperature limits (liquid glasses freeze already at small negative temperatures);
- if necessary from the hydrated silicates it is possible to prepare easily liquid glass with the necessary module and concentration directly on site of consumption.
WAY OF STORAGE:
To store in plastic bags in accordance with GOST 17811 or in soft containers of one-time use like MKR-1, OHMS, or in other packaging ensuring safety of product.
Warranty period of storage of 12 months from the date of production.