THE STAND FOR TESTS OF PNEUMATIC DISTRIBUTORS OF GAKS-I-7-35:GAKS-I-7-36
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
● Tests of the electrooperated pneumatic distributors with the electromagnetic drive.
● the Module 1 (GAKS - I - 7 - 35 stand) is intended for pneumatic tests for tightness of connections and locks of distributors, tests for working capacity.
● the Module 2 (GAKS - I - 7 - 36 stand) is intended:
- for measurements of temperature and humidity of air at tests of pneumatic distributors;
- for tests for the electric durability of isolation of current carrying parts of a pneumatic distributor concerning the electromagnet case;
- for isolation tests (measurement of resistance of isolation) between current carrying parts of an electromagnet and the case.
THE TESTED PRODUCTS
● the Electrooperated pneumatic distributors of the T055.048, T055.062 and T055.064 models.
● Compressed air of a high pressure (GAKS - 7 - 35 stand).
● the Compressor GAKS - UK - 64 installation with the control panel (GAKS - 7 - 35 stand).
STRUCTURE OF THE STAND
● Module 1 (GAKS - I - 7 - 35). ● Module 2 (GAKS - I - 7 - 36).
Delivery of separate elements of the stand is possible.
COMPLIANCE TO REQUIREMENTS OF STANDARDS OF TESTS
● Program and technique of T055.048PM1 (pneumatic distributors of T055.048, T055.062); program and technique of T055.064PM1 (T055.064 pneumatic distributors).
THE APPLIED CONTROL METHODS OF PNEUMATIC TESTS:
- visual (obmylivaniye) - at test of tightness of connections;
- vesiculate (SIR - PG - 300 - 10 camera) and visual (obmylivaniye) - at test for tightness of locks;
- manometrical - control of pressure.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES OF THE DESIGN OF THE STAND
● the Stand for tests of pneumatic distributors consists of two modules (stands).
● the Module 1 (GAKS - I - 7 - 35 stand) consists:
- from actually test bench of GAKS - I - 7 - 35 intended for direct installation of the tested product and carrying out tests. Giving and regulation of pressure of compressed air to the stand are carried out from the control panel pneumatic;
- the control panel pneumatic for adjustment and giving of test pressure of compressed air to a product;
- installations of compressor GAKS - UK - 64 for creation and maintenance of test pressure;
- the electronic block of control and management for giving on coils of tension of electric current and measurement of the given tension;
- systems of the measuring registering SEYTRONIK SIR - PG - 300 - 10 for measurement and registration of parameters at pneumatic tests of fittings.
● Installation compressor GAKS - UK - 64 provides a reserve of compressed air to 64 l that allows to switch - off the compressor for a long time, providing thereby energy saving in comparison with big compressors.
● the Disconnected receiver compressor system of installation of compressor GAKS - UK - 64 allows to arrange the compressor in other room that excludes additional noise during the work.
● the Reduced noise during the work of installation of compressor GAKS - UK - 64 in comparison with the big compressors providing the required pressure.
● Smooth stepless regulation of output pressure on the module 1.
● High precision of maintenance of output pressure in the automatic mode.
● the Module 2 (GAKS - I - 7 - 36 stand) consists:
- from a desktop (a table of the electrician) intended for placement on it the measuring and test equipment;
- the block of indication intended for collecting and display of information on a condition of controlled parameters - temperature and humidity of air at tests of pneumatic distributors;
- the universal proboyny installation to unitary enterprise - 5Mp intended for check of tests of electric durability of isolation of current carrying parts concerning the case at tests of pneumatic distributors;
- M4100/1 megohm meter necessary for check of electric resistance of isolation at tests of pneumatic distributors.
● there is no analog of the presented test bench.
● Simplicity of production control of tests.
● Simplicity of maintenance of the stand in general due to easy access to all served surfaces.