Three - phase welding inverter FORSAZH - 301 is an industrial device for professional manual electric arc welding with fusible stick electrodes up to 5 mm in diameter.
The FORSAGE - 301 welding inverter is one of the newest representatives of the FORSAGE equipment for welding.
Advantages of the FORSAZH - 301 inverter welding machine:
- High power
- Compactness (small overall dimensions and low weight)
- Excellent welding quality (including light ignition and electronic stabilization of the welding arc)
- The ability to carry out a long cycle of work
- Low power consumption
- High reliability of the welding machine
- Dust protection by efficient fan control
The FORSAZH - 301 inverter welding machine allows you to carry out professional manual electric arc welding in any spatial position with the ability to power from mobile autonomous electric generators. High mobility and portability of the FORSAZH - 301 welding inverter is also provided due to its small overall dimensions, low weight and the possibility of increasing the length of welding cables up to 105 m (see Test Report ) while maintaining stable welding parameters. All of these benefits are particularly important when working in high - security or field conditions.
The FORSAZH - 301 inverter welding machine is most adapted for high - quality manual arc welding (MMA) in construction and assembly organizations, in housing and communal services, at shipbuilding enterprises, etc. In addition, the welding inverter can be used for argon - arc welding (TIG) with a torch.
The new welding inverter inherits from the previous models of FORCAGE welding equipment increased reliability, power and high productivity.
Microprocessor control and original circuitry and technical solutions made it possible to create a welding inverter with ideal properties of the welding arc and a wide range of functionality.
- C Numeric displays current and voltage
- Remote control of welding current
- Possibility of power supply from autonomous power plants with a capacity of 20 kVA
- Protection against power surges (automatic shutdown)
- Overload, overheating or accident protection
- Limiting the "no - load" voltage to Uxx & lt - 12B (for devices certified according to RD 03 - 614 - 03)
- HOT START function for perfect arc ignition
- ARC FORCE function prevents electrode sticking
- The "anti - stick" function (ANTISTICK) ensures the shutdown of the welding current in case of a short circuit (short circuit) and its restoration when the short circuit is removed.
- TIG welding with torch
|Power supply, V||three - phase network 380 V 50 Hz|
|Main operating mode||MMA|
|Additional operating modes||TIG|
|Electrode diameter, mm||1.6 - 5|
|Range of regulation of welding current, A|
|- MMA mode||20 - 315|
|- TIG mode||10 - 315|
|No - load voltage, V|
|- in active mode||70 - 100|
|- in safe mode||& lt - 12|
|Load percentage, %|
|- at a welding current of 250A||one hundred|
|- at a welding current of 315A||60|
|Maximum power supply network, kVA||17|
|Display and control|
|Digital indication of set and current parameters||+|
|Weight and dimensions|
|Working range of ambient temperature, ° С||- 20 . . . + 40|
- Operation manual for welding inverter FORSAZH - 301
- Certificate of conformity
- G - a - b - a - r - i - t - y - , m - m - 425x - 185x - 355
- M - a - c - c - a - , k - g - 13.7
K - a - b - e - l - b - (d - l - i - a - p - p - a - r - a - t - o - v - d - o - 500A - ) d - l - i - n - o - th - 5 m - e - t - r - o - v - - 7,430.00 rublesWelding cables for manual electric arc welding for three - phase machines