- BrandТД Полимер Компаунд, ООО
- Country of manufactureRussia
Carbon black concentrates
based on polyolefins and polyvinyl chloride
Carbon black concentrates based on polyolefins (high and low density polyethylene, polypropylene) and polyvinyl chloride are used:
- for the manufacture of light - stabilized polyethylene compositions, as well as for coloring polyethylene and compositions based on it in black;
- for coloring polypropylene, copolymer of propylene with ethylene and compositions based on them in black color;
- for dyeing PVC compounds black.
Brief product information:
Polyethylene carbon black concentrates are made on the basis of the base material of high pressure (low density) polyethylene in accordance with GOST 16337 - 77 or low pressure polyethylene (high density) in accordance with GOST 16338 - 85 with the addition of additives: carbon black and heat stabilizers.
Polypropylene carbon black concentrates are manufactured on the basis of polypropylene base material in accordance with GOST 26996 - 86, or its analogues, with the addition of additives: carbon black and heat stabilizers.
Polyvinyl chloride concentrates of carbon black are made on the basis of the base material of PVC compound according to GOST 5960 - 72 with the introduction of carbon black and additives that improve the distribution and fluidity.
The base material grade, carbon black grade, as well as the mass fraction and composition of additives are determined by the customer's requirement.
Concentrate designation consists of:
- the name of the trade mark of ZAO NPK Polymer - Compound - Thompolen;
- the first three digits from the designation of the base grade of polyethylene (if ordered
polyethylene concentrate of carbon black);
- letter combination "PP", denoting base material - polypropylene (in case of ordering polypropylene carbon black concentrate);
- letter combination "PVC", denoting the base material - polyvinyl chloride (in case of ordering polyvinyl chloride concentrate of carbon black);
- % content of carbon black, separated by a dash;
- letter combination "KTU" designating carbon black concentrate;
- alphanumeric designation of the grade of the used carbon black, written through a dash;
- designation of technical conditions.
An example of a product designation when ordering and in other documentation :
Thompolen 153 - 30 KTU - P245 TU 2243 - 020 - 36295287 - 2015
Thompolen 273 - 20 KTU - N220 TU 2243 - 020 - 36295287 - 2015
Thompolen PP - 40 KTU - N220 TU 2243 - 020 - 36295287 - 2015
Thompolen PVC - 30 KTU - P245 TU 2243 - 020 - 36295287 - 2015
Quality indicators of concentrates
The concentrates are produced in the form of black granules ranging in size from 2 to 6 mm in any direction. The presence of granules larger than 6 to 8 mm and less than 2 mm is allowed, the mass fraction of which in total should not exceed 20% of the batch weight. The mass fraction of volatile substances in polyethylene and polypropylene concentrates should not exceed 0.2% . The deviation of the mass fraction of technical carbon in concentrates from the standardized amount should not exceed ± 2% . Presence of metallic and other electrically conductive inclusions in concentrates is not allowed.
Concentrates are produced in accordance with TU 2243 - 020 - 36295287 - 2015 "Concentrates of carbon black based on polyolefins and polyvinyl chloride".