- Country of manufactureRussia
Transformer TPL-10 200/5 with preservation of
Current transformer TPL-10
TPL-10 CT intended for transmission of information measuring instruments and control and protection devices for isolating circuits secondary connections from the high voltage Switchgears Kru, KSO AC frequency 50 ; 60 Hz 10 kV voltage class.
Transformer TPL-10 is implemented as a roll stand. Coil unit, consisting of two secondary and general primary windings, filled with an insulating compound based on epoxy resins. At the bottom of the magnetic core reinforced with squares supporting the current transformer TPL10. On one of the squares is grounding clamp. The findings of the primary winding of the P1 and P2 are of different designs according to the currents. Conclusions of the secondary windings of a transformer TPL-10 are located on the coils and marked letters I1 and I2. Transformers were made in model "u" or "t" category 3 according to GOST 15543-70 and designed to operate under the following conditions:
- height above sea level of not more than 1000 m;
- temperature Wednesday according to GOST.
- relative humidity 98% at 25° c (for performance) and at 35° c (for execution Т), non-condensing;
- environment nonexplosive Wednesday, containing no dust, chemically active gases and vapours in concentrations destroying metals coating and insulation (atmosphere II according to ГОСТ 15150-69);
- position the transformer in any space.