The new two-wire Trendsetter converter with food on a current loop is united in one case by the driver of the vikhretokovy sensor and the shaper of a signal. It generates an output signal 4-20 ma, proportional to total peak movement, and works with sensors and the lengthening Metrix cables, and also four main systems of sensors. The output signal of constant tension and a dynamic signal is brought to the BNC socket. The TXR converter is intended for measurement of radial vibration whereas the TXA converter serves for measurement of axial vibration movement.
You can study the Metrix catalog here .
- Economic alternative to the special blocks of control mounted in a rack.
- The driver / converter with food on a current loop.
- Compatibility with four main systems of sensors.
- It is easily calibrated at plant for non-standard materials of a shaft.
- Installation on a DIN lath fastening on P/N 9647 plate is possible.
- The BNC socket for a conclusion of a dynamic signal and a signal of a gap of the sensor.
- The plastic case from a polibutilentereftalat of PBT.