Tsitovit 100 ml - the high-concentrated balanced complex of all vital macro - and minerals in a natural form. It compensates for the deficiency of necessary batteries and helps plants at the diseases caused by deficiency of minerals. It is applied on all cultures (vegetable, fruit and berry, decorative and flower).
Is Tsitovit's part: the general nitrogen - 30, phosphorus – 5, potassium - 25, minerals: magnesium - 10, it is gray - 40, iron - 35, manganese – 30, pine forest – 8, zinc – 6, copper - 6, molybdenum - 4, cobalt - 2 (g/l)
- accelerates growth of plants, increases their resistance to adverse conditions of cultivation (a lack of light at cultivation of seedling, freezing, the increased humidity or, on the contrary, droughty weather);
- reduce subsidence of ovaries, prevent dying off of points of growth. - means for prevention of such diseases as hloroz, spottiness of leaves, fitoftoroz, decayed, etc.
Tsitovit's application: The greatest effect is reached at joint processing of seeds (landing material), seedling and vegetiruyushchy plants of Epinom-Ekstra and Cytotwisted, and for Zircon root crops with Cytotwisted.
- Soaking of seeds of vegetable and flower and decorative cultures is carried out within 10-12 hours in the working solution containing 1.5 ml of Tsitovit in 1.5 l of water.
- Potatoes, bulbs of vegetable cultures, bulbs and rhizomes of flowers spray or immerse in the same working solution – 1.5 ml / 1.5 water l.
- Extra root top dressing: plants, trees and bushes spray microfertilizer solution. - Cucumbers, tomatoes of 1 times in 2 weeks – Tsitovita-solution of 1.5 ml / 3 water l - Flower and decorative cultures – 2 times before budding – 1.5 ml / 1.5 water l - the Wild strawberry – after a descent of snow and during budding – 1.5 ml / 1.5 water l
- Fruit and berry trees and bushes during budding, after formation of ovaries and after harvesting by the solution containing – 1.5 ml of Tsitovit on 1.5 l of water. A consumption of working solution depending on a type of culture and vegetative weight: vegetable, one-year flower and a wild strawberry – 1-1.5 l on 10 sq.m, raspberry, currant, etc. bushes – 1.5-2 l on a bush, fruit-trees – 1 l on young and 2-3 l on an adult tree.
- Watering of seedling after the sword-play and rooting – the solution containing 1.5 ml of Tsitovit in 2 l of water.
- Flower and ornamental plants of room floriculture and on balconies: watering or spraying - 1.5 ml / 2 l of water. Top dressing of houseplants is carried out to the period of active growth and blossoming of plants.
|Expiration date||4 years|