The aviation D-30 engine - turbojet, double-circuit, two-shaft, with the two-cascade compressor and mixture of streams of external and internal contours. Reverse of trellised type.
One of the most reliable TRDD of the time. Its indicators of reliability several times exceed standard level.
Draft of 6800 kgfs (take-off mode).
Is established on short-range planes for passenger traffic:
- D-30 of the I series - Tu-134;
- D-30 of the II series - Tu-134A;
- D-30 of the III series - Tu-134A-3, Tu-134B-3.
Serial operation on passenger traffic:
- D-30 of the I series - since September, 1967;
- D-30 of the II series - since 1970;
- D-30 of the III series - since 1982
The I series - without draft reverse;
The II series - with the reversive device;
The III series - is added the 5th step of KND, with RU (increase in a pay load on 3... 4 t, improvement of characteristics).
From 01.07.2008 till 01.10.2010 there is no switching off in flight.
- operating time on early I will eat the engine from operation - 141 137 hours;
- total operating time on passenger traffic - 30 767 670 hours.