- ManufacturerPROMIKZ, ООО "Минводский комбикормовый завод"
- Country of manufactureRussia
Compared to other poultry species, turkeys have a higher requirement for complete protein, amino acids and vitamins, which is associated with more intensive growth. In terms of growth intensity, turkeys surpass chickens, geese and ducks. During the rearing period, the live weight of female turkey poults increases by about 200 times, male turkey poults - 400 times. The high growth rate of turkey poults presupposes a high nutritional value of their diet, otherwise the chicks will be rickety, weak, prone to diseases.
Complete balanced turkey feeds differ in:
- maximum concentration of crude protein (25% );
- increased content of lysine, methionine, tryptophan and threonine in optimal ratios among themselves;
- careful selection of protein raw materials;
- compliance with the specified parameters of the concentration of exchange energy.
The use of a complex of mixed feed for turkeys of the PROMIKZ® trademark allows you to provide:
- intensive growth and normal development;
- the formation of a healthy skeleton and gastrointestinal tract;
- getting healthy and tasty meat;
- resistance to disease.
Advantage: feed does not contain hormones, antibiotics, growth stimulants, animal waste (meat and bone meal).