- Country of manufactureRussia
Turpentine — sulphatic turpentine is made generally when cooking wood spill in solution with hydroxide - and sodium sulfide. It is widely used in paint and varnish industry as solvent.
- It is widely applied as solvent of varnishes and paints
- in chemical industry (production of camphor, terpin hydrate, etc.).
As solvent turpentine is entered:
- in oil paints and varnishes,
- use as a remover for old paint (in pure form, or in mix with other solvents).
Packing: 0,5l PET (40sht \box), 1 l (20sht \box), 5 l (4sht \box), 10 l.