- Country of manufactureRussia
Vacuum printed bags are used for vacuum packaging of various food products - fish, meat, cheese. A feature of this type of packaging is the application of a colored drawing and inscriptions on the front surface of the package, which allow you to brand products, attract the attention of buyers, increase the demand and sales of finished products.
Vacuum bags have the following advantages:
- Increased mechanical strength. Due to it, the products are not damaged, vacuum packaging is not disturbed at all stages of the movement of goods from the manufacturer to the end consumer;
- When using vacuum bags due to the absence of air, the shelf life of the product increases;
- Packing with vacuum bags minimizes the volume of the finished product, which makes it possible to reduce transportation and storage costs.
Packaging materials are made from different polymer films. The most common is PET or PE. Any custom - made design is applied to the surface using high - quality interlayer printing. Depending on the client's wishes, the drawing can consist of 10 colors. Coloring is done using flexographic printing or rotogravure technology.
After drawing a pattern, a protective layer is glued on top of it, so the paint is located between two polymer films.
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoe Polpino settlement.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery