- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Connection typeFlanged
- Drive unitElectromagnetic
- ColorSilver color
Electromagnetic valve of the BH series DN 40 mm flanged with an electromechanical gas flow regulator (positional control, LF230S actuator).
- Supply voltage:
electromagnetic coil: 220 V, 110 V, 24 V (50 Hz); 24 V (DC);
electric drive of consumption: 220 V (50 Hz).
- Switching frequency, 1 / hour, no more: 20.
- Climatic version: U3.1 ( - 30 . . . + 40 О С)
- Valve protection class: IP65.
- Protection class of the electric drive: IP54.
- Full resource of inclusions, not less: 500,000.
- Case material: aluminum alloys AK12OCh, AK12PCh.
- Mounting position: any, except when the solenoid coil is located below the longitudinal axis of the valve.
- The angle of rotation of the regulator: 90 ° .
- Full stroke time of the regulator, s: 150 (for a running engine); 20 (for a returnable spring).
The solenoid valve with positional control operates in the following modes:
- "closed" (with de - energized electromagnetic coil);
- "intermediate flow rate" - is 10 - 50% of the nominal (voltage is applied to the electromagnetic coil; the flow rate is set by rotating the regulating flap shaft when the clamp of the electric drive is loosened to the damper shaft);
- "nominal flow" (voltage is applied to the electromagnet and the damper motor; the flow rate is set by changing the damper angle with the help of a mechanical stop on the electric drive).
When voltage is applied, the actuator turns the damper to the "nominal flow" position, limited by a mechanical stop, while simultaneously stretching the return spring. In the event of a power outage, the spring returns the damper to the "intermediate flow" position.