VERTICAL STEEL TANKS
Basic designs of tanks are made for the following design options:
- reservoirs with a volume of 100 m 3 to 1000 m 3 with fixed conical roofs.
- reservoirs with a volume of 700 m 3 and 1000 m 3 with conical shield roofs.
- stairs - ring or mine.
- tanks, at the request of the customer, are completed with heating systems (registers and pipelines inside the tank) and fire extinguishing and irrigation systems and internal piping of the tank. The main design parameters and weight characteristics of tanks are given for the most common combination of operating conditions, climatic and technological loads:
1. The standard service life of the tank is 30 years.
2. The density of the stored product is up to 1.015 t / m 3 .
3. The maximum storage temperature of the product is plus 95 ° C.
4. Internal overpressure (nominal) - 2.00 kPa.
5.Relative vacuum (nominal) - 0.25 kPa.
6. Productivity of reception (distribution of product) based on the condition of completing the tank with branch pipes of the following diameters:
- reservoirs 100 and 200 m 3 - DN 100: 200 (2 pcs. );
- reservoirs 300 and 400 m 3 - DN 100: 200 (2 pcs. );
- reservoirs 700 and 1000 m 3 - DN 100: 250 (2 pcs. );
7.Product workability - 200 cycles per year.
8. Design temperature of metal - not less than minus 60 ° С.
9. Snow load (standard) up to 4 kPa.
10. Wind load (standard) up to 0.85 kPa.
11. Seismicity of the construction area up to 9 points.
12.Thermal insulation of the wall and roof is absent in the basic version.
13. It is allowed to operate the tank with a pontoon, with the installation of pontoon guides and a manhole in the 3rd belt of the tank for servicing the pontoon.