AKTEPM of Beton™ - the liquid heat-insulating material on a water and disperse basis developed especially for isolation of surfaces from concrete, a brick and limestone. The liquid heat-insulating covering protects from condensate and frost penetration. Contains inhibitors of a fungus and mold. Means of AKTEPM of Beton™ does not contain organic solvents and volatile compounds, is safe, nontoxical thanks to what it is suitable for application as outside of inhabited and production rooms, and inside.
- isolation of surfaces of household and industrial facilities
- warming of loggias, balconies, cellars
- isolation of interpanel seams, facades
- preservation of heat, elimination of a fungus, prevention of emergence of frost
- thermal insulation of the "breathing" surfaces from concrete, a brick, limestone
- protection of walls, floors against frost penetration
- warming and isolation of window slopes
AKTEPM of Beton™ is applied with a layer at least 1 mm thick at ambient temperature from + 7C ° to +45 °C on the surface having temperature from +7 °C to +45 °C. After full drying of the heat-insulating layer within 24 hours the surface can be operated in the temperature range from -60 °C to +140 °C.
Packing and container: plastic bucket of 1,2,5,10 or 20 liters.