- Type of scaffoldingWedge scaffolding
Range of application of the wedge woods:
- for production of finishing work;
- for performance of masonry;
- for construction of timbering;
- for construction of concert scenes, stands, the covered pavilions;
- at repair of objects of the industry, municipal services;
- when performing brickwork and stucco work;
- at restoration of facades of buildings.
The woods are intended for carrying out construction and finishing work both on the street, and in rooms. Temperature interval of application of the woods - from-40 0C to + 45 0 C.
The wedge woods are easily mounted and dismantled.
|Name of indicator||Value|
|Maximum height of the woods (without project), m||40-60|
|Step of racks along wall, m||2,5|
|Step of racks perpendicular to wall, m||1,25|
|Height of working tier, m||2,0|
|Maximum load on flooring, kgf/sq.m||200-300 *|
* The normative load of 300 kgfs/sq.m is applicable only in case of maintaining mason's work in one upper tier in the sections which are at distance not less 2,5m from edge of the woods or stair flights. The normative load is equal in other cases to 200 kgfs/sq.m