The industrial DC welding machine FORSAZH - 502 is designed for mechanized and semi - automatic welding (MIG / MAG mode) of steel materials, parts and assemblies.
In the "MIG / MAG" mode, welding is performed with solid or flux - cored wire with a diameter of 0.8 to 1.6 mm in a shielding gas environment. Welding inverters FORSAZH - 502 are used in conjunction with external wire feeders FORSAZH - MP , FORSAZH - MP5 or similar mechanisms with a supply voltage of 24V DC.
The inverter welding machine can also be used for manual electric arc welding ("MMA" mode) with stick fusible electrodes of any brand with a diameter from 1.6 to 5.0 mm.
The welding machine can also be used as a power source for TIG welding of parts and materials made of stainless steel and copper alloys (TIG mode) with additional equipment.
The FORSAZH - 502 welding machine provides:
- stability of the welding process
- the ability to power the welding machine from autonomous mobile power plants with a capacity of at least 30 kVA -
- protection against overheating, overload or in case of an accident
- high - quality seam formation
- execution of welds in any spatial position.
- Adjustable HOT START
- Adjustable ARCFORCE
- Adjustable VAC Slope Function
- Adjustable Inductance Function
- Adjustable Base Current Function
- Adjustable PILOTARC Function
- Pulse mode
- Storage of 72 user programs
- ANTISTICK function
- Remote control
The device is made with a degree of protection IP22 in accordance with GOST 14254 - 96. In terms of the degree of protection against electric shock, the device belongs to class I according to GOST 12.2.007.0 - 75.
- Passport for semiautomatic welding machine FORSAZH - 502
- Operation manual for automatic welding semiautomatic device FORSAZH - 502
- Certificate of conformity
- G - a - b - a - r - i - t - y - , m - m - 430x - 225x - 435
- M - a - c - c - a - , k - g - 25.9
K - a - b - e - l - b - (d - l - i - a - p - p - a - r - a - t - o - v - d - o - 500A - ) d - l - i - n - o - th - 5 m - e - t - r - o - v - - 7,430.00 rublesWelding cables for manual electric arc welding for three - phase machines