- BrandArcelormittal, ThyssenKrupp, United States Steel Corporation, Торговый дом ММК, Zelezara Smedervero
- ColorSilver color
Tinplate is a thin, cold - rolled, low - carbon steel sheet or strip, plated with pure tin on both sides.
Thus, it combines the strength and ductility of steel, as well as corrosion resistance, tinning ability and the attractive appearance of tin.
Tinplate is supplied in sheets and rolls (0.18mm - 0.36mm).
Tin is divided into:
- according to the degree of hardness: A1, A2, B, C, D
- by weight of tin coating:
for hot tin tinplate of I and II classes,
for tinplate of electrolytic tinning: with the same coating of I, II, and III classes, with a differentiated coating DI, DII, DIII.
Normative and technical documentation GOST 13345 - 85, STP 01 - 2015
Metal producers - ArcelorMittal, ThyssenKrupp, USS Corporation, OJSC MMK, Zelezara Smedervero.
- Prices are lower than those of the manufacturer
- Flexible system of discounts.
- Individual approach to each client.
- The price is negotiable.
- We have our own sheet cutting.
Ramtex - Trading, OOO
st. Krasnozvezdnaya, 18 - B
220034, Minsk, Belarus
T + 375 - 17 - 335 - 26 - 02 | F + 375 - 17 - 335 - 26 - 03 |