X-ray apparatus fluorographic digital 12FK1 "FLYuARKOM
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandАО "Актюбрентген"
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
Fluorographic X - ray apparatus digital
- Completely digital fluorographic device;
- Low exposure dose of the patient;
- Reliability and quality of the device are checked for 15 flyings in hundreds of clinics of Kazakhstan and Russia;
- The X - ray protective cabin with an equivalent of 1,3 mm reliably protects personnel from x - ray emission;
- High capacity;
- High parameters of resolving power and contrast sensitivity on the screen of the computer allow to receive images the most comfortable for the analysis the radiologist;
- The photofluorograph is not just DICOM compatible - the software works in the DICOM standard. This standard is its natural protocol of preservation and transfer of images.
- A possibility of use at the same time two program synchronized monitors (usual graphic and monochrome) on a workplace of the radiologist. The radiologist has an opportunity at the same time to look through all data of the patient, including all its base of pictures on one monitor, at the same time on the second monochrome monitor there can be well big high - precision image of a flyuorogramma.
- The ease of positioning of the patient brought to perfection for 15 flyings of release of a product.
- The overwhelming part of photofluorographs in Kazakhstan are 12FK1 FLYuARKOM.
- Availability of a wide network of the service centers in RK directly from the producer that reduces repair time;
- An additional opportunity - diagnostics of the structures demanding the increased spatial resolution;
- Spatial resolution is not less than 2,5 couples lin. /mm (on the center).
- Contrast sensitivity - 1,5% ;
- The size of the diagnostic field - 390 x 390 mm.
- Lack of need of carrying out by personnel of a complex of additional works on drying development of a film, to sorting and storage of x - ray films.
Use modern a matrix CCD considerably increases efficiency of the device at mass researches, and the improved functionality allows to carry out not only fluorographic, but also diagnostic testings of bones of a shoulder girdle and a skull.
The frequency feeding device provides absolutely safe level of beam load of the patient that is extremely important at regular routine inspections.
High resolving power in combination with excellent contrast sensitivity give the image which provides the complete information on the inspected body of the patient.
The device is in addition completed with a thermal printer which if necessary allows to unpack a picture on a film.
Complete with the device the voltage stabilizer can be delivered that will allow to exclude risk of failure of the equipment because of unstable giving of food